Thursday, April 15, 2010

THE LATEST: WHAT’S NEW IN MY LIFE BY STACY DUPLEASE OF REMEMBERING YOUR PRESENT LLC

Wow, life has kept me busy. Being a wife, supporting my husband’s profession, being a Christian, being a writer, being an author (more specifically), releasing 3 books, writing 2 books, editing 2 books, running a business, blogging, journaling, eating right, exercising, having time to play, having time to rest, and just plain living means Stacy Duplease has been a busy lady!

Whew! That made me tired just typing it!

Never mind making some major (and I mean MAJOR) live decisions…

So, I hope you understand why I’ve been a stranger.

I hope to make up for that now.

However, you need to know I will be a stranger again.



VACATION

I will be gone 09 May to 18 May 2010.

I will be gone again 29 May to 06 June 2010.

Then, I will be a stranger from 09 July to 01 August 2010.



CHECK OUT MY BLOGS

Check out my blogs at:

http://www.rememberingyourpresent.wordpress.com

http://www.rememberchrist.blogspot.com



3 BOOKS PUBLISHED

All 3 of my books are officially released. They are:

~ THE TRANSFORMATIONAL TOOL OF JOURNALING

Volume 1 of the REMEMBERING YOUR PRESENT JOURNAL KEEPING SERIES

Non-Fiction. Personal Growth.



~ BELIEF JOURNALING

Volume 2 of the REMEMBERING YOUR PRESENT JOURNAL KEEPING SERIES

Non-Fiction. Personal Growth.



~ CAMMI’S STORY

THE 1ST QUEST FOR THE LOST VOLUME

Book 1 of THE LETHANA SERIES

Fiction. Fantasy.



You can find and purchase them on my blog (today or tomorrow) under the E-STORE tab or at: http://www.amazon.com



I will get them on Amazon Kindle in the next 2 months or so.



FUTURE BOOKS & RELEASE DATES

~ THE TRANSFORMATIONAL TOOL OF CHRISTIAN JOURNALING

Volume 3 of the REMEMBERING YOUR PRESENT JOURNAL KEEPING SERIES

Around 15 June 2010



~ DEMARCATIONS

Book 1 of THE SACRED, COLORADO SERIES

Around 30 June 2010

General Fiction. It’s a book about starting over.



~ BATTLE JOURNALING: WHEN YOU NEED TO HEAL & DEAL WITH YOUR STUFF

Volume 4 of the REMEMBERING YOUR PRESENT JOURNAL KEEPING SERIES

Around 15 July 2010



~ MEMOIR JOURNALING OF A PERSON IN YOUR LIFE

Volume 5 of the REMEMBERING YOUR PRESENT JOURNAL KEEPING SERIES

Around 15 August 2010



~ PRAYER JOURNALING

Volume 6 of the REMEMBERING YOUR PRESENT JOURNAL KEEPING SERIES

Around 15 September 2010



~ MEMOIR JOURNALING OF AN EVENT IN YOUR LIFE

Volume 7 of the REMEMBERING YOUR PRESENT JOURNAL KEEPING SERIES

Around 15 October 2010



~ MY GRANNY MEMOIR

Volume 8 of the REMEMBERING YOUR PRESENT JOURNAL KEEPING SERIES

Around 15 November 2010



~ MONEY JOURNALING: JOURNALING ABOUT FINANCES, DEBT, AND INVESTMENTS

Volume 9 of the REMEMBERING YOUR PRESENT JOURNAL KEEPING SERIES

Around 15 December 2010



~ BELIEF JOURNALING #2

Volume 10 of the REMEMBERING YOUR PRESENT JOURNAL KEEPING SERIES

Around 15 January 2011



EDITING

I’m editing DEMARCATIONS. It’s the 1st book of THE SACRED, COLORADO SERIES and is a fiction book based off of the life and times of a small Colorado mountain town. This will be released 30 June 2010 or so.



I’ll be editing Volume 3: THE TRANSFORMATIONAL TOOL OF CHRISTIAN JOURNALING for the next month or so.



UPDATES

WOW! I holler this with great joy and enthusiasm. I just checked out Amazon and found two of my books. The journaling books are on there. Cammi’s Story will be on there shortly. How incredible. I can’t believe it.

If you checked out my last blog post, you’ll see that no longer are 60 books planned in this series. Instead, there are now 100+ books planned. (Gulp!) Let’s see at 12 per year… That’s about 8 years so far… Plus writing fiction. You know what that equals. A busy lady. I’ll also keep you busy. I hope you enjoy!



WRITING NEWS

Tomorrow, I’ll finish writing Volume 3 of the REMEMBERING YOUR PRESENT JOURNAL KEEPING SERIES. It’s called: THE TRANSFORMATIONAL TOOL OF CHRISTIAN JOURNALING. This will be released around 15 June 2010 or so.



I’m also working on Book 2 of THE LETHANA SERIES. It’s called RAMEY’S STORY: THE 2ND QUEST FOR THE LOST VOLUMES. It’s of the fantasy series. CAMMI’S STORY is the 1st book of that series.



After tomorrow, I’ll be working on Battle Journaling: When You Need to Heal & Deal with Your Stuff.


Stacy Duplease

Remembering Your Present, LLC

Stacy Duplease
Remembering Your Present, LLC

RememberingYourPresent@wordpress.com
Twitter: @RememberPresent
Twitter: @RememberChrist

No comments: